STOP Biden’s Anti-Gun Budget from Expanding ATF by Nearly 50%
Joe Biden just proposed a $6.8 trillion 2024 budget that would deal a fatal blow to the Second Amendment.
It provides BILLIONS to fund unconstitutional gun control – including gun registration, gun confiscation, and yet another massive budget hike for the ATF.
Biden’s proposal would increase the ATF’s budget by 13.6% compared to 2023, giving them a total of over $1,900,000,000 to assault your Second Amendment rights.
This means the ATF would have grown 35.7% larger since the start of the Biden presidency, and 50.9% larger since the end of the Obama Administration!
We need to force Congress to stop this trainwreck of a budget in its tracks or we’ll soon lose our Second Amendment rights forever.
Please add your name to our pre-written letter pressuring your Representative and two Senators to VOTE NO on Biden’s anti-gun budget that would provide BILLIONS to fund unconstitutional gun control.
Right now, millions of Americans are struggling just to make ends meet as they cope with historically high inflation.
But Biden and Kamala’s #1 priority is to give the ATF even more money to assault your constitutional rights.
Here’s just a few of the gun control provisions hidden within Biden’s new budget:
• More funds to facilitate the ATF’s tyrannical pistol brace ban
• $51 million for the FBI to implement “enhanced background checks” (effectively, these are mandatory waiting periods for 18-20 year old adults)
• Language suggesting a ban on firearm ownership for those who have only been convicted of a misdemeanor offense
• More funding to enforce the ATF’s “zero-tolerance” policy to persecute and close as many gun stores as possible and expand their illegal national gun registry
• More funding for unconstitutional red flag gun confiscation laws, including in states that don’t even have such laws on the books!
• More funding to implement the rest of the unconstitutional Cornyn-Murphy gun control law
• $4 BILLION to “establish” an undefined “Gun Crime Prevention Strategic Fund” that can – and will – be abused to implement more gun control
In light of the ATF’s tyrannical behavior and alarmingly rapid growth, it’s unconscionable that any “pro-gun” legislator could vote to reward them with additional funding.
Instead of increasing the ATF’s funding to nearly $2 BILLION, Congress should, at a minimum, cut ATF funding to pre-Biden Administration levels or lower.
Additionally, the ATF should be made to exclusively focus on Alcohol, Tobacco, and Explosives crimes and only be allowed to enforce firearms-related laws against violent criminals.
Of course, the best solution would be to completely DEFUND the ATF and abolish this tyrannical federal agency once and for all!
The good news is that with Republicans in control of half of Congress, we have a path to stopping Biden’s anti-gun budget from ever seeing the light of day.
But as you know, weak-kneed RINO traitors can stab us in the back at any moment.
That’s why we need every gun owner in the country to make their voice heard so we can dial up the pressure on Congress and permanently kill this anti-gun budget.
We can’t rest until they’ve officially STRUCK DOWN every last dollar that’s been earmarked to fund Biden’s unconstitutional gun control.
So please, add your name to our pre-written letter pressuring your Representative and two Senators to VOTE NO on Biden’s anti-gun budget that would provide BILLIONS to fund unconstitutional gun control.